Welcome canoeists and kayakers! Our goal is that everyone who comes to the Captains Cove Motel/Hotel is to have an enjoyable experience
If canoe or kayak plans need to be canceled or numbers reduced or increased, please call us as soon as your plans change so that we might be able to rerent the canoes or kayaks we are holding for you.
- Reservations are taken with balance due on Visa, M/C, Discover, cash or check.
- Rain is not a reason to refund your trip. Once your trip has begun, there are no refunds or credits for your trip ending sooner than planned.
- Please look at the USGS information below for water information.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. We are not responsible for accidents.
- Each customer will be required to sign an insurance waiver at time of arrival for all services. An adult must sign for minors.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON THE RIVER. This is a Wisconsin DNR regulation.
- Please do not litter. Take a garbage bag with you for your trash.
- Please be prepapared with rain gear if rain is in the forecast.
- NO Fireworks are allowed on the river at any time.
- When making reservations please be sure to tell us if you need smaller jackets for small children.
- It is your responsibility to know if the river is going to rise overnight if camping due to rains up river and you need to make sure you are on high enough ground.
- Please remember that while you are on the river to have a great time.
This is one of the ways you can determine what to expect when going on a day trip or a camping trip. Click this link for information about levels ,temperature and flow rates Wisconsin River at Muscoda, WI
The site below has some very good information about Canoe and Kayaking and Camping on the river along with different water levels and flows to give you an idea of what to expect.
Captains Cove Motel/Hotel / Canoe and Kayak rental appreciates your business.
WHY NOT GO WITH THE FLOW ?
Captains Cove Motel/Hotel
Captains Cove Canoe and Kayak Rental
13389 US Hwy. 18 at Cty C
Prairie du Chien, WI
Canoe or Kayak the Wisconsin River, Kickapoo River, Mississippi River. Leer Truck Toppers,